Friends & Family Offering 7/15-8/19 2020
Own a piece of inheritance AI and own a piece of the future.
Notices & Disclaimers:
inheritance AI Securities are being offered leveraging U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 506(b) of Regulation D is considered a "safe harbor" under Section 4(a)(2).
An offering under Rule 506(b), is subject to the following requirements"
- no general solicitation or advertising to market the securities
- securities may not be sold to more than 35 non-accredited investors (all non-accredited investors, either alone or with a purchaser representative, must meet the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment)
For non-accredited investors inheritance AI will offer:
- disclosure documents that generally contain the same type of information as provided in registered offerings
- give any non-accredited investors financial statement information specified in Rule 506 and
- will be available to answer questions from prospective purchasers who are non-accredited investors.
Securities purchased in this offering are "restricted securities". Securities must be held for 6 months based on SEC Rule 144 which permits the resale of restricted securities if a number of conditions are met, including holding the securities for six months.